Brake droning

I have severe brake droning. I vaguely remember that the problem started when I changed the front tires to the rear but now it's really bad. It starts at about 30 mph and builds until about 60 mph where it levels off. I saw the posting about the person who changed his worn tires which seemed to fix the problem but wondered if anyone else had any experience of this noise.

Reply to
Frank Cooke