Flat spot 2000 w-reg 1.6lx petrol

i have solved my crazy dial problems- I have given the battery terminals an almighty tightening that seems to have cured it for now. However, I do have another problem which is almost like a flat spot at around 1500 - 1800 rpm under load. It is almost like the engine misses a few beats or misfires for a split second. It happens a lot and is otherwise fine. Any ideas?

Reply to
oktopusinc

HT leads. (or coil pack spiking the ECU if new leads fails)

Plugs gapped at 1.0mm (not 1.3mm) and do NOT fit cheap leads.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim..

Reply to