VF: Schematic for auto alarme ford focus station 2001

anybody have a schematic to help me with an auto alarme , i need to install an alarme in my 2001 ford focus station but i dont now how , please if anyboody have drawing or schematics of the car send to my email snipped-for-privacy@netcabo.pt or snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com , anything is better than nothing.

Thank you very much and sorry for my english.

Reply to
<vitor-ferreira

Anybody can help me please.

escreveu na mensagem news:43b3094d$0$29720$ snipped-for-privacy@news.telepac.pt...