Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Heated Windscreen - GPS Interference
I have 2005 Focus S (NZ Model) which has a heated windscreen and I am looking at purchasing a GPS system (transferable not inbuilt) and was wondering whether the wires in the front screen will work as...
5
5

Speed Sensor problem only when electrics are in use???
I think I have a problem with my 2002 Focus 1.6 speed sensor. I have only had the car two weeks, and was told by the previous owner that he had the speed sensor replaced about 2 months ago. The ususal...
1
1

focus trend '99: how to disengage right-rear glass from electric mechanism
I have a focus trend 1999 The right-rear glass fallen down (into the door) by an accident (my wife arm) I dismount the door and try to disengage the glass from mechanism... How must be done? Any hint...
2
2

Lower Control Arm Repairs
While Driving on an extremely icy road, i had a fellow in a 4 Runner slide through a stop sign finally completing the attempt and ending up in my lane. I was going 35MPH and put on the breaks and...

Steering drifts and pulls to side
When I?m driving above 45 mph the car pulls to the right. When I correct a little bit it feels like I?ve over-corrected and the car pulls the other way. I have new, aligned tires. The mechanic checked...
3
3

Ford Focus 2002 - water ingress to floor of rear passenger side
My wife's Focus is suffering from water ingress to passenger side - principally to rear Local Ford garage have not been able to resolve - any ideas as to cause of problem?? Would welcome...
6
6

focus TDI Ghia strange readings!
Hi people, Here is a strange one for you, have 02 tdi Ghia with strange temp and Fuel readings,when you turn the Ignition off the temp Gauge goes to Zero, but when you remove the key it goes to Half...

Focus 12V power outlet
I've recently taken delivery of a new UK-spec Focus Titanium and overall I'm very impressed with it. However, in comparison to the 2002 Focus Ghia it replaces, the interior equipment is disappointing....

Headlight Wiring Diagram Needed.
I have a 2000 Focus SE with driving lights. The right high beam does not work. The left high and low beams work OK. Right low beam works OK. I did change bulbs, though I din't check voltage to the...

FORD FOCUS COIL PROBLEM?
Apologies for the vagueness of this question but last week my ford focus was spluttering while running and i was advised to have a diagnostic check to try and find the problem. The chap who done this...
2
2

Bought my first new car in 33 years--a Ford Focus SE
Hi everyone! I just bought a 2007 Focus SE sedan, Aqua blue, with automatic, anti-lock brakes, and convenience package. This is my first new car since I bought a Chevy Nova back in 1973 (which I still...

Weird Problem With The Fuel And Temperature Gauges.
My Dad has a Ford Focus 1.6 Automatic Estate (2002 - UK) He removed the battery and recharged it. He then refitted the battery and went for a short run. When he got home, he switched off the ignition...
1
1

Subwoofer for standard Focus radio/CD?
The sound system is adequate but not great. Has anyone out there added a subwoofer to their existing standard system? I'd be interested in the details of what you did.

My heater wont heat
For the last few weeks I've been noticing that no amount of time is enough for my car's heater to warm up the cabin. I'm not much of a gear head but I'm not afraid of tackling a DIY project if I have...
9
9

Stuttering when cold
Hi and Help! I have a 2002 1.6 petrol zetec. About 3 weeks ago it started hesitating and stuttering when cold and under load, often when coming out at junctions and roundabouts. It usually happens at...
5
5