Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ford focus fuel pump diesel
can any one help me to decode a second pump. the year is a 2000 model

07 Wagon Front Passenger seat
I'm a new owner of a 2007 Wagon, and there are a lot of things to like about it, a few not so hot. I would like to fold the front right seat back forward, even if not all the way. I imagine the side...
3
3

Re: Please help
Ummm..... and how is this different from standing on a corner asking for help???? Seems you can afford a computer and an internet connection.... As for working landscaping - what hours aren't making...
5
5

Searching for: Ford Focus service manual
I'm searching for some kind of focus service manual... Please if anyone want's to share it with me to contact me on email. Or maybe there is some url for download. For reply please remove REMOVE from...
2
2

1999 Windstar-stalls at idle
Today my wife's Windstar wouldn't idle when she left work. Started fine but as soon as she released the gas pedal it would stall. I taped a matchbook cover to the idle stop at the end of the...
1
1

ford focus power steering problem
Hi, I have a 2003 ford focus SE Sport. A couple of days while taking a turn to park the car, all of a sudden power steering system broke down and lot of power steering fluid leaked at the driver side...
6
6

re;Advice - Warning - Focus (Ford) Keys
have tried on ebay for one of the keys mentioned earlier post but came up blank(no pun intended), any one got any links etc ??? tia mickey muffin

re;Advice - Warning - Focus (Ford) Keys
have tried on ebay for one of the keys mentioned earlier post but came up blank(no pun intended), any one got any links etc ??? tia mickey muffin
8
8

Advice - Warning - Focus (Ford) Keys
I lost the remote key to my 2001 UK Focus last Saturday - don't ask, I don't know the answer. The net is, I am now some GBP83 lighter. So my advice, given previously I know, is get yourself a third...
9
9

Hot air from ventilation openings
Although I put heating on cold/blue relatively lukewarm/hot air flows from ventilation openings ... I have noticed that there is one very hot box situated in the center and down from ventilation...
18
18

Replace steering wheel?
I am seriously considering replacing the steering wheel on our 2002 UK Estate because the leather covering is now very rough in a couple of places, but I am looking for some feedback and advice. 1....
1
1

Luggage Bars
I have 2004 Focus Estate. We pile the boot up with luggage/pushchair etc etc and I am always concerned about these things moving in an accident. I think I have seen bars (like a dog guard) to go...
1
1

Dome Light Not Working! Ford Focus 2000 zx3
Suddenly, my Dome Light does not light up when I open door to enter. Switch is centered. Lights go on when I select left and right switch. Only 10,000 miles on this car. Would appreciate any advice?

Gear box problem (i think)
Hey guys, Hope some one can help. Probably a mechanic knowing my recent luck but here goes anyway...... I drive a 1998 UK Model 1.8ltr Manual Petrol Focus. Zetec Model. Its approaching 60k and I drive...
12
12

May be impossibe but...
I don't know if there's anything I can do but, here goes: I have an '06 Focus and I scratched the plastic display for the stereo (clock, cd time, etc.). I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to...
5
5