03 F150

I've started having trouble. Started with Misfires. I changed all plugs, changed the fuel filter, air filter, and cleaned the MAF. Cleared the Codes and and it came up again. I checked my injectors for

leakage and none. My O2 sensors were reading too rich and too lean. That finally cleared. I went to relieve the fuel pressure and I had none. I was going to check the fuel pressure regulator. It's still not running right. Feels like it's missfiring and doesnt' have a lot of power. I've added fuel injector cleaner and sprayed it into the intake. Any thoughts??

Reply to
cmitchusa

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 14:34:15 -0700, cmitchusa rearranged some electrons to form:

That would be a problem.

Reply to
David M