1992 E150 302 EFI 5,0 V8

Hi....... I have a question about how to measure an MAP sensor on this wehicle with an DVOM. It is tree wires into it, and one is ground an one is bout 5v DC. Exactly

5,02v DC The signal wire gives me about 2.590 v DC. But when variating the vacuum to the sensor it does not variate anything on the output DC. It is still about 2.590 v DC. I can get 2.588v DC and 2.592v DC but not any more vriatin. Is this correct or wrong? Have tried with the signal output wire on and of, but same result. Regards for help. Tor Elling.
Reply to
<teknisk

On Tue, 01 May 2007 22:10:05 +0200, teknisk rearranged some electrons to form:

Ford MAP sensors have a variable frequency output. You need to look at it with an oscilloscope, frequency counter, or other meter that can measure frequency.

Reply to
David M