1998 Ford F-150

When the truck reaches 68 mph and above a high pitch squeal is present coming from the front end passenger side. Changing from 5 to neutral, turning the wheel quickly left - right, right - left doesn't change it. I can reach 68 mph in 4th gear. The squeal is the same. Could it be a wheel bearing, metal rubbing on the rotor, or the tire? What about wind blowing through a particular spot? I welcome your answers, thanks!

Reply to
Reno A. Cyr Sr.

Could be the belt slipping and squealing. old john

Reply to
ajeeperman