2002 Ford Explorer XLT rattling noise in rear when driving

I recently noticed my truck is making some noises and they seem to be coming from the back wheels I hear a rubbing sound at times and some other noises. The truck stops fine and no lights are coming on but it is riding rough. Any ideas on what could be going on? Any help would be much appreciated.

Reply to
tatum

riding rough - noises : broken shocks / bad tyres

Reply to
samstone