98 Ranger No temperature control (Heater)

1998 Ford Ranger 3.0 engine. 93000 miles. Have no control over heater temperature. Always hot. Hot in every position except AC Max. AC Max seems to be working normal. All other positions are like temperature is set to full hot no matter where temperature is set. When I turn temp gauge from cold to hot and hot to cold I can here a vibrating noise under dash. Have done some research and someone said that tsb 99-8-8 addresses this problem. Would like to have a copy of it.Would appreciate any help and info on this problem. Thank You, Jack Coppess
Reply to
Jack Coppess

The blend door is actuated by a vacuum motor, had a problem with mine, still do probably, where the door would get stuck in the cold position, a real bear in the winter. You can see everything from under the dash, you should be able to locate the problem easily. John Cairns

Reply to
John Cairns