99 Ranger Brake Help needed

I have a 99 Ranger XLT. I have 100,000 miles on it and just had to do the master cylinder. The initial problem started with the right side caliper hanging up. So I did the complete change over. new calipers, hoses and pads. the rotors were in good shape having been replaced less then two months ago. After replacing everything and bleeding the system at the wheels, I had no pedal. It would start to firm up after many pumps. I bleed the system again but to no avail. I ordered a master cylinder from the local parts place and the next day i put it in. I bleed the system and primed the cylinder, put everything back together and still no pedal. We started to troubleshoot every thing possible. I have very little pressure for the front system. I think the cylinder that the parts store sent me might be bad. To save a few dollars, I went with the rebuild. I am just looking to see if the rangers have some funky way of having to have the brakes done? Maybe I missed some ford trick. Thanks in advace

Reply to
John

Try this page or go to

Scott