Best glue for headliner installation

I am going to try to replace the headliner in my 89 F-150 standard cab. I bought the headliner material at the fabric store and a can of

3M foam fast 74. Is this the best glue to use? Will it hold up to heat? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Reply to
Don
3M #8080 spray trim adhesive. Make sure you have it where you want it the first time.
Reply to
Steve Barker