ebay: '73 f-100 ranger (new tank, 302, auto, needs work)

Hope it's okay to post an ebay auction here. I got this for my first restoration project, bit off more than i can chew.

I'd like to de-lurk & become an active participant here once I find a more suitable truck up in New York (if you know of a similar one reasonably priced, feel free to contact me through ebay's "ask seller a question" function), but in the meantime, here's a link to the ebay auction, which ends May 23 (truck must be picked up in Oberlin, Ohio by May 31):

(forwards to:)

1973 F-100 Ranger. 302, automatic. Runs, but needs work (brakes, cab mounts, radiator mounts, body, hoses...) As most of you are aware, the parts on this'll fit most Ford trucks & Blazer from '73-'79. Brand new gas tank.

Will also consider selling the bedliner separately for $50 (which is exactly what I paid for it, used, in perfect condition, a month ago. I've never used it).

FWIW, I'd also be willing to trade the whole thing for a mandolin of decent quality. Seriously. Once again, I can be contacted via the auction page.

Reply to
do not reply