Exhaust question for F-150.

I was wondering what is some good exhaust. One of my friends say that Flowmasters suck ass. I always thought they rocked. I would like it to be very loud and deep. Glass packs would be a pluss. Anything I could think about doing to the engine for performance? I'm planning on lifting the truck a great deal, adding 40 or 44 inch tires depends i'm still thinking on it and looking. Any info would be great. Thankz LaRrY

Reply to
Larry Durst