Ford Van fifth wheel hauler

Hello I just saw a '87 Ford 350 Sport Cruiser. This is an Econoline van turned into a dually pick-up for hauling fifth-wheels. It has a 6.1 Caterpillar engine and seating for 5. Anyone know anything about these rigs? Thanks in advance Curtis

Reply to
CURTIS RAMSEY

Most of the time I see these rigs are peeps who work for camper lots and things like that. They have a lot of people who use these to haul back and forth to other places. Either that or you passed the guy that has too much money on his hands and should have bought an RV.

Reply to
Sharplav