HELP F-350 BUMBER REMOVAL

Has anyone installed a front mounted "Hidden Hitch" receiver under the front bumber of the Ford F350? The bumber must be removed, driving lights removed, then HH reciever & bumber reinstalled (without lites). Mine is a 2002 Diesel 4WD. The Hidden Hitch diagram is over simplified and does not identify all the fasteners I believe! How many places is the bumber connected to the frame? How dificult is the removal of the driving lights. I bought the Chilton's Ford truck repair book in hopes on seeing a clearer drawing of the bumber attachment. But no!

I just want to get an idea before spending the day under the truck. How much does the bumber weigh ..off the truck?

Please email if possible.

Thanks, Phil Salinas, Ca.

Reply to
penglish1

It's a pretty simple thing. Try sticking your head under the truck for a minute or two and it will all come to you quickly. As far as how much the bumper weighs ..... off the truck? I'm absolutely certain that it weighs the same as it does when it is on the truck. See how simple that was? <g>

Reply to
Tyrone