Help please - need interior trim panels

We have an '87 F250 supercab with a blue interior. I am looking for the two trim pieces that fit in the back of the cab on each side, covering the lower half of the cab wall. My trim pieces were modified many, many years ago for the addition of rear stereo speakers. We no longer want the large 6"x9" rear speakers in the newly restored cab and we need to replace the old trim. I have not had any luck around here with the salvage yards. If there is anyone out there that has or knows of a set of trim for an '87 - '91 full size supercab in blue, please contact me!

If you would like to see the truck, please visit

We call it the ultimate volunteerfirefighter's emergency response vehicle. We really need your help to getthe interior back together. Thanks,

MN

Reply to
mopacfan

mopacfan opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com: