L@@K ! ! ! 25th Anniversary MUSTANG GT 4.0 CONV. Nearly-completed Restoration Project Car ! ! !

FOR SALE

25th Anniversary Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Convertible Nearly Completed Restoration Project Car

! ! ! NEW PAINT ! ! !

GOODIE LIST

ENGINE

Trick Flow Street Heat Aluminum Heads Custom-Ported by JBA

1.92" Intake/1.60" Exhaust Stainless Valves w/Teflon Seals

Comp Cams Valve Springs/Retainers

Comp Cams 1.6 Ratio Stainless Steel Roller Rocker Arms

Ford Motorsport High-Performance Hardened Pushrods

Ford Motorsport High-Performance Roller Lifters

Crane/JBA Inverted Flank Roller Cam (See Data Card)

Ford Motorsport True Roller Timing Chain/Gears

ARP/Specialty Fasteners Engine Hardware

Extrude Honed/Custom Powder Coated/Polished Ford Motorsport GT 40 Intake

Ford Motorsport 24 lb. High-Flow Fuel Injectors

JBA Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator

77mm Ford Motorsport Throttle Body w/Cooling Spacer

JBA Mass Airflow Sensor w/K&N High-Flow Air Filter (See Data Sheet)

Ford Motorsport High-Volume Oil Pump w/ HD Round Hex-End Shaft

Ford Motorsport Chrome Valve Covers & Oil Pan

IGNITION SYSTEM

Jacobs High-Energy Ignition Wires

COOLING SYSTEM

Edelbrock High-Volume Water Pump

Ford Police/Fire Service Duty Fan Clutch w/Extra New Fan Blade

Custom Polished Ron Davis Racing Products Aluminum 2" 2-Core Radiator

New Fan Shroud

New Coolant Recovery Tank

Ford Motorsport Blue Silicon Hoses w/Stainless Steel Clamps

Ford Motorsport Heavy-Duty Transmission Cooler

FUEL SUPPLY SYSTEM

Ford Motorsport High-Volume Fuel Pump

EXHAUST SYSTEM

Jet Hot Coated JBA 1-5/8" Big Tube High-Flow Shorty Headers

Ford Emergency Service Vehicle Increased-Flow Catalyst "H" Pipe

2-1/2" Flowmaster 3-Chamber High-Flow Cat-Back Exhaust System

CHARGING / ELECTRICAL SYSTEM

Phoenix Gold 180 Amp. Internally Regulated Large-Frame High-Output Alternator

Phoenix Gold Heavy Duty Custom Power Cabling w/Gold Terminals

Optima Red Top Spiral Gel-Cell Battery (NEW July 07)

BRAKE SYSTEM CONTROL HYDRAULICS

Hydro-Boost Brake Conversion with ALL NEW OEM Ford Parts

Wilwood Adjustable Rear Brake Proportioning Valve

FRONT BRAKE MODIFICATIONS

Steeda Stainless Steel Front Caliper Guide Bushings

Wagner-Lockheed Semi Metallic Front Brake Pads

REAR BRAKE MODIFICATIONS

Ford Motorsport Rear Disc Brake Conversion

Wagner-Lockheed Organic Rear Brake Pads

REAR END

Ford Motorsport 3.73:1 High-Performance Ring & Pinion

Auburn Cone-Lock Pos-a-Traction Differential

Ford Motorsport Chrome Differential Cover

Filled with Torco 75w90 GL-6 Synthetic Gear Oil w/Friction Modifier

Ford Motorsport 31 Spline Heavy-Duty Rear Axles

STEERING / SUSPENSION / WHEELS

Ford Motorsport Front Lower Control Arms w/Low-Friction Ball Joints

Global West Caster/Camber Adjusting Plates

JBA Offset Rack & Pinion Bushings

Suspension Techniques Compound-Rate Lowering Springs

Koni Adjustable Gas Shocks Front & Rear

Saleen Rear Upper Control Arms

Chrome/Body Color Coordinated Fittipaldi 16" Monolithic Wheels

BODY

NEW Oxford White Paint with Clearcoat w/Engine Compartment Custom Painted with Engine Removed

Custom Chrome Plating of Various Under-hood Parts & Components

NEW Windshield & Glass

Saleen Rear-Wing Spoiler

Classic Mustang Coral Gas Hood Lifter Strut Conversion

INTERIOR

New ACC Formed Carpet Kit (To be Installed)

New Convertible Top w/ New Weatherstrips (To be Installed)

BODY STRUCTIAL

JBA Weld-in Sub-Frame Connectors

ACCESSORIES / ELECTRONICS

Vandal Alert Vehicle Alarm w/Remote Pager

Pioneer Premier AM/FM Radio w/Hidden Cassette, Removable Face & Remote

Pioneer Remote In-Trunk 6 Disc CD Changer

Clarion Gooseneck Equalizer w/Surround Sound Effects Processor

Audio Control Epicenter Sub-Bass Control

Pioneer 75Wx4 Power Amplifier

Pioneer Passive Crossovers for Front/Rear Speakers

Pioneer 6" Door Mounted Speakers

Dash & Rear Side Panel Mounted Petras Tweeters

6" Kicker Rear Side Panel Speakers

Rockford - Fozgate Punch 150W (Bridged) Subwoofer Amp

10" Petras Kevlar Subwoofer in Custom Made Enclosure

  • * * AUDIO SYSTEM ALL MONSTER CABLED * * *

! ! ! THESE PARTS ARE NEWLY INSTALLED (see pics) ! ! !

ORIGINAL ONE OWNER ZERO - RUST/CORROSION Southern California Desert Car

I'd been purchasing parts for about five years that were installed on; around, and after the time the car was re-painted. The car was totally disassembled and repainted its original Oxford White color, with addition of a Clear Coat. The engine & transmission were removed to totally custom re-paint the engine compartment at the time of painting the car.

I installed a Ford Motorsport Rear Disc Brake Conversion, as the stock brakes severely faded during heavy braking. The rear disc brake conversion greatly improved the stopping ability, but it just wasn't good enough, so I converted the Vacuum Power Brake Assist over to a Hydro-Boost Power Brake Assist System, using ALL NEW Ford Parts. It now stops on a dime, and gives change.

The car has been properly lowered, with the suspension being tuned to create THE PERFECT STREET / HIGHWAY FUN CAR. It handles like a Slot Car ! ! !

It's completed to the point to where the interior & convertible top are to be re-installed, with a few trim parts needing painted. It's completed to the point, where a person's individual taste can be used to finish the interior to their own liking. There are MANY interior color/material options available these days to give anyone EXACTLY what they want.

The AOD Transmission's original Valve Body has been custom re-programmed to provide street-able shift firmness, proportionate to vehicle speed & acceleration load. The transmission is ready to either be rebuilt with high performance parts, a higher stall speed torque converter using this existing valve body, or a performance built (i.e. Art Carr) Performance AOD Transmission with a non lock-up higher stall speed torque converter, to handle the engine's increased horsepower & torque output. It's totally your choice, which way you want to go. Whatever way; it'll be KILLER ! ! !

Serious health issues force me to get my affairs in order, so I must sell it. It's at a point to where it can be comfortably completed in about a month on weekends. The original heads, intake manifold, and stock wheels are included along with new and original interior & trim pieces.

Includes Helm Factory Service, Emission, & Electrical Diagnostic Manuals

A Nearly Completed Restoration Project Car

The ULTIMATE FUN CAR in a few weekends of your time ! ! !

$12,000.00 OBO . . . NO TRADES PLEASE

CALL MIKE (760) 413-1210 after 7PM Pacific / Anytime Weekends

! ! ! SEE PHOTO LINKS BELOW ! ! !

MUSTANG PHOTOBUCKET LINKS

LEFT VIEW

FRONT ENGINE VIEW

REAR WING VIEW

LEFT FRONT ENGINE VIEW

RIGHT FRONT CLOSE ENGINE VIEW

LEFT FRONT LONG ENGINE VIEW

RIGHT VIEW

DASH VIEW

WHEELS (PRE-PAINT)

MPN

Too bad it's not Wimbledon White.

Then I'd be interested.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

Hey Dude,

Why reply with stupid shit like that. The kind of reply from someone who probably couldn't afford to sniff the tires. no less buy it.

That's one hell of a deal considering the list of parts on it. He say's that he needs to sell it as he has health problems. If I weren't currently committed to 6-day old twins, I'd buy it.

Whoever's selling it, has it priced for someone that knows how to finish up the interior and top in a few weekends. Sweet deal. I hope it goes to someone who will appreciate the car, and time and money that he's loosing by having to sell it.

Reply to
Mike

Don't forget about the transmission.

I just like Wimbledon White.

... & this is not a marketplace newsgroup.

... & I can buy any car I want. For cash. I've never financed a car purchase.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

Since most of the enjoyment of a car like this is the pride in having built it yourself, I think you are seriously misguided. I would never consider buying this car as a car. It is basically nothing more than a "kit" car, suitable for purchase only by some lamer who isn't capabable of building a car like this by himself.

I mean, you do realize of course that there's not an insurance company in the land that would be able to cover this for normal street traffic. A good bumper-thumper and it would be totaled out and your $12K would be piss in the street.

If it was a real restoration job it might be worth something - of course, a real restoration means putting everything back as closely as possible to stock. This is some weird hybrid. Why does he spend so much money and effort making sure it was painted in original colors, then negate that by chopping up the suspension to "lower" it? It's neither a hot rod or a restoration job.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt