I have a bumper for trade

I have a excellent condition (no extra holes/stock, crome in complete %100) aftermarket equivalent of the deep (cowboy) drop bumper on my '97 F250 and looking for the normal bumper, so I have higher clearance. Trade? It would have to be off the "old" style body, such as '97 (last year Ford had that style on the F-series trucks) or earlier.

Karl in Spokane

Reply to
Karl Shoemaker