loss of power

My 91 ford bronco seems to be lagging in power a little bit. It starts right up and idles smooth. The top end is still there as well. Could it be bad gas or the converter getting gunked up? Stock converter on the truck. I am not losing alot of power, but I have to press down alot more than I did even yesterday. Could I have lost that much compression over 1 day. Feels exactly like a clogged converter. It has 170,000 miles. 5.8L.

Reply to
Pfunk20000