Low/Rev Clutch failure

I work for a rebuilder. Lately we have seen a lot of failed Low/Rev clutches, burned and slipping. A number of teardowns indicates it is not due to bad or wrong parts, or builder error. I have not found cut seals or other obvious causes. Any ideas? Overheat program mode? High torque from engine braking coupled with low line pressure? Electronic problem?

Reply to
arthall