oil idea

Dear Sirs: I too have got 200,000. miles out cars. I change oil the first 1000 miles and about 4,000 after that. I am going to extend that to at least

5,000 miles. Of course my idea is that it is important to get the break in oil out of the engine. I don't claim the factory uses a different oil for break in. Paul in N/W Ohio
Reply to
Paul H. Wray