Re: 10 to 25% better MPG, with 2 or 3 ounces of Acetone per 10 gals of gas

>> Most of the >> energy from gas goes out tail pipe and cooling system and the balance >> goes to flywheel after you subtract internal friction losses. > > Ummmm....the friction losses are EXACTLY what go to the cooling system, > with some no doubt going out the tailpipe.

I don't mean to invade this stupid discussion, but friction has nothing to do with the cooling system. The cooling system simply keeps the engine from melting. If we didn't have that concern, we would insulate the engine and make it much more efficient. The exhaust pipe, also, kind of has to eject what's left after the power and the cooling system take their share. It's not the majority.

The guy who posted 1/3 to cooling, 1/3 out the exhaust, and 1/3 to power was correct.

There's no need to talk about acetone's magic properties. Anybody can just buy it and try it. Feel free not to even talk about it, because talking doesn't do anything to prove it works or doesn't work.

Reply to
Joe