ford f250 club cab

Good day My truck has a 460 motor in it. I need to find out what I can put in it that will match up to the trani. The trani is a 4 spd std.

I would like to swap out the motor and leav the trani in. But I am thinking that a 390,351m or 400. I am not sure.

thanks in advance

Reply to
Elron68

A 429 will bolt right up, and use the same "front end" accessory drives. Don't remember what else will.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader
351M / 400 / 429 /
Reply to
Steve Barker

Why?

Reply to
My Name Is Nobody

Well that makes it easy thanks for your reply. I think I will go with the 400 once i find one

Reply to
Elron68

Why is simple I scooped the truck for a song because the 460 was toast.

Reply to
Elron68

Of all the engines you have listed, the 460 is by far superior. Why not just replace it with another 460???

Reply to
My Name Is Nobody