Temperature Sender

Note to self and anyone who cares to know...

Next time the dealer says "don't worry, the temp gauge is not typically very accurate", ask them to check the stupid temperature sender... might save you months of headaches and overheating problems.... not that I would know or anything. (went somewhere besides Ford and they fixed the real problem - no BS, very honest mechanic - found my new shop unless its free warranty work)

MW

Reply to
MW