truck bed cover

Is anyone familiar with the hard tonneau system used on the chevy avalance? It is a 3 or 4 piece cover that slides in a track. Is there a company that sells the same type of system fr fords. I like the idea of seperate, interlocking panels as opposed to a one piece hard tonneau or the expensive rollbak and retrax systems. I have been on the unt for a good cover and any suggestions are appreciated. I am also trying leave the stake pockets open for a rack.

Reply to
jsmmc