Turn radius F250 4x4 and 4x2

Anyone have a number on the turn radius on

4x4 and 4x2 F250s?

I'm looking at a SuperCab, shortbed, and trying to get a feel for the difference in turn radius on a 2 or 4wd. That's prolly my main point for deciding on a 4x4.

I do think the F250s have large-ish turn radiuses in general, correct?

Foz

Reply to
Frank Foss

OK, as a public service I can post the numbers I got from my local dealer, just in case someone is interested:

For SuperCab trucks

4x2: 141''WB Ratio 19.6 Curb-to-curb 49.61

4x2 158 in WB Ratio 19.6 Curb-to-curb 54

4x4 141 in WB Ratio 20.3 Curb-to-curb 51.99

4x4 158 in WB Ratio 20.3 Curb-to-curb 57.15

Foz

Reply to
Frank Foss