Where's the oil pressure sending unit?

Can anyone tell me where the oil pressure sending unit is on the 4.6L? My Chilton's manual just says to locate and remove it. Locating it is the problem. There are no directions, diagrams or pictures. I've looked around on the net but I can't find any there either.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Mize

Look next to the oil filter on the block. There should be a wire harness. On the end of the harness is the oil sender, right where the filter screws on.

'Fritz the Cat' Blackburn VP-94 Techrep NAS New Orleans

Mike Mize wrote:

Reply to
Fritz Blackburn