"View " Window for a Raven camper shell.

To: Anyone out there who may be able to help

I bought a Raven camper shell for my 1997 Dodge Dakota in that same year. Well, my luck has run out. I have taken great care of my truck and camper shell through all of the years, but recently a rock flew off from someone's tire and shattered the "view" window on the top front portion of my camper shell. I have searched everywhere for a replacement window and came up empty. If anyone has any suggestions where I might look, your suggestion (s) would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

Reply to
george curtis