2000 Z24 Tire Pressures

The sticker with the recommended tire pressures on the driver's door is illegible on the Z24 that my son's bought. I also can't find it in the owner's handbook. It has 205/65x16 tires. Does anyone out there have this information?

Sol. 2000 Z24 2000 Impala 3.8 2002 Grand Prix 1999 Ford Windstar (heap) 1974 VW Beetle Various Small Engine Things around the yard.

Reply to
Solomon Darcus

John

Reply to
John

I've never seen a tire list two pressures. In any case, the recommended pressure listed on the tire is fairly meaningless, because it doesn't take into account the type of vehicle it's being used on.

Reply to
Robert Hancock

Seems to be 30 psi front and rear in all '00 Cavaliers except the convertible models, which have 28 in the rear.

Reply to
Robert Hancock

"Solomon Darcus" wrote

It will be 30 psi. By the way, almost any GM car except for something like the Corvette...will specify about 30 lbs for tire pressure. You really can't go wrong using that basic pressure.

Trucks are the ones that are all over the place, definitely makes a difference depending on what size truck, and what kind of tires it has.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Thanks Robert. I've written the correct pressures with a big marker near the door striker assembly! Sol......

Reply to
Solomon Darcus

Reply to
Oliver B. Lafferty