2002 sunfire with eco-tech engine P0300 code

Is car smart enough to give P0301 P0302 P0303 P0304 codes for specific cylinders?

I am spinning my wheels trying to trouble shoot P0300. Replaced plugs. Suspect ICM but that is pricey. Might be injectors also. Any help would be appreciated.

TIA,

Larry

Reply to
Larry W

free info from the OE

Many GM of the era will set P0300, and you use the scan tool to watch the misfire data to SEE which cylinder it is. If you don't have the proper tools to diagnose, take it to someone who does. It could just as easily be low fuel pressure as anything else. Simple to diag with proper equipment.

Reply to
Geoff Welsh