2006 Lucerne V8 and 2007 Lucerne V6

Are either of these cars subject to the coolant/plenum/head gasket problem I've read about in earlier models?

Thanks

Reply to
Bishoop

The 3.8L is a new generation with an aluminium intake manifold, so that should help.

The 4.6L Northstar's been around since '94 so it can't be all that bad.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

As far as I can tell, the supercharged version of the earlier models didn't have the issue either.

Reply to
FanJet