Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Is the 2007 Impala E85 compatible?
managed to make it work. We have so much in-fighting from people who wont try to make ANYTHING work, negativism, and self serving attitudes that we have been outdone, IMO, by a country of much less...

Health care fix may be tough sell
Health care fix may be tough sell than creating a trust fund to handle all of the future health care obligations for Detroit automakers' hourly UAW members, upcoming labor talks between the union and...

Is " sock filter " on in-tank fuel pickup replaceable ?
Hello Folks. 1979 Chev van , 20 series 3/4 ton Is " sock filter ' on end of fuel pickup tube in gas tank replaceable, without having to buy new sender unit ? The old one is on tube tight - I'm...
2
2

Is 3.3 fan switch connected to lighter?
I was googling to see if I could find a post that says where the fan switch is for a 1990 Cutlass Ciera with a 3300. As I was doing other work I realized that my fan had not turned on during a long...
6
6

93 s10 blazer ignition switch
I have a problem with my 93 s10 switch does not work in the acceseries position and it keeps blowing the fuse for the inside dome lite,sig lighter,rear hatch release,mirror adjust switch,and THIS BE...

Big Three retiree benefits at risk
Big Three retiree benefits at risk care coverage for retired autoworkers will be in the crosshairs this summer as Detroit's Big Three seek to close a labor cost gap with foreign-owned auto plants in...

How do I repair the guages in a 1986 Chevy Suburban?
Hello, the name is John. I am a driver for a non profit org in fort lauderdale fl. We currently have a 1986 chevy suburban we haul teens around in. We are having a problem with all of the gauges, none...

1995 Regal - Brake Light Problem
The 3rd brake light works, the brake light element in the tail lights does not work when the pedal is depressed. Also, the tail lights work when the head lights are turned on. I imagine there must be...
4
4

1989 Chevy S10 Blazer Driver's Window Won't Stay Straight
The driver's side window glass on my 1989 Chevy S10 Blazer recently became "loose" and won't stay straight/vertical in the window channels. The motor/regulator appears to be working fine with lots of...

Too many dealers
Autoblog ..General Motors, Ford and Chrysler have far too many retail outlets relative to the number of vehicles they sell. A new study by CNW Marketing Research has now tried to quantify the dollar...
117
117

Re: Buried 57 plymouth in 50 year Time Capsule Unearthed!
I believe the US Military uses Edwards AFB in AZ to store this kind of thing without all the fancy sealed boxes and humidity control. If the car had been put down there and tarped, it would have...
3
3

Replacement rotors - 02 Impala
My 02 Impala vibrates when braking at around 55mph. Assuming that the front rotors will need to be replaced (turned once under warranty already due to vibration) at the next brake job, what is a good...
2
2

1981 Pontiac Trans Am - melt your eyeballs
eBay:
2
2

How to remove sender unit from gas tank.
Hello Folks. Chevy Van 20 Series, 1979, 350 V8 I've removed gas tank .. going to put new one in to hopefully solve problem of rust blocking tiny inline filter inside Rochester carb. How do I remove...
4
4

Is the 2007 Impala E85 compatible?
Here is a quote from "The Star Press", a Muncie, Ind. newspaper from May 2007: "The car's standard 3.5-liter V6 produces 211 horsepower. A "FlexFuel" engine, it can run on gasoline or E85 -- a blend...
18
18