3.4L 207cid V6 FI (E) OHV

There is a hose coming out of the water pump jacket that is more like a tube made of metal connects to heater core hose what is this tubing called? it looks like it has an adjustment screw on it at the water pump side
Is there a web site that has an exploded view of engines with call outs?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.