Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Relax, car shopping's getting easier
Relax, car shopping's getting easier
1
1

Can Someone Give An HONEST Restoration Price??
Hi All, I am wondering if someone could give me some information? Could someone please give me a rough/ballpark figure on how much it would cost to do a complete rebuild/restore of a 1981 Chevy Camaro...
32
32

'98 Intrigue front stabilizer bar broken
I just discovered the front stabilizer bar broken on my '98 Olds Intrigue. It must be a common problem because my friend's Buick Century did the same thing -- the ends of the bar are flat instead of...
7
7

3 million miles in one car
3 million miles in one car
16
16

My Experience Driving a Chevrolet Traverse
Recently we took a vacation to Yellowstone Park, Glacier Park, and other points of interest in Montana and Wyoming. We flew to Montana and rented a car. I asked for a Nissan Xterra, but Hertz rented...
11
11

DODIX
Dodix is a Dodge Cox Income Fund that has paid really good returns over the intermediate and short term. It is one of the few that has shown positive returns for this YTD, 1, 2 and 3 years. If any of...
7
7

Study: Cash For Clunkers Was A Wash
Study: Cash For Clunkers Was A Wash
24
24

GM sales dip casts shadow over IPO
GM sales dip casts shadow over IPO Motors? sales in its core US market sagged in August, potentially complicating its bid to drum up investor support for its forthcoming public share issue. Sales were...
3
3

GM Sales Fall 25% as Unemployment Wards Off Consumers
GM Sales Fall 25% as Unemployment Wards Off Consumers Motors Co. and Ford Motor Co. reported sales declines that exceeded analysts? expectations as the U.S. auto industry headed for its worst August...
4
4

doom and gloom
The car sales are the lowest in 30 years. Dealers are getting desperate. People are saying that if you are not in a need of a car they can wait. House pricies going down. People losing jobs or afraid...
9
9

BAILED-OUT CAR COMPANIES DOIN' FINE NOW? Waaait Just A Minute!
They got you by several IQ points, they are smart enough to realize they need a job in the future, they realize that their labor is only worth $20 and not $40, shit they are so damn much smarter than...
30
30

autos
Ever been to Disney World and heard the song it's a small world after all repeated a thousand time until it becomes irritating. reminds me of some posts
1
1

The new GM looks abroad
Note the 3rd and last paragraphs. Definitely not the company of the Dinah Shore commercial- Dead as a doornail. The new GM looks abroad -- What will likely be the defining characteristic of the new...
79
79

General Motors Reports Record Sales Of New Disposable Car [Onion]
Perhaps, but the fact is because of the number of dealer orders being received by GM for the Volt, it has upped the planned first year production by 10,000 units.
3
3

GM asks investors to have faith on upcoming stock
Have faith that another bankruptcy will occur or have faith that GM knows what it is doing? P.T. Barnum talk. GM asks investors to have faith on upcoming stock Motors has taken a step of faith. The...
2
2