'95 AUAROA Ghost Codes?

after One Backfire then 14 Miles limping home, the local Mobil Station ran a diagnostic Stating the Following:

34 MAP SENSOR 43 LEFT O=B2 SENSOR 36 EGR PINTEL RANGE 45 RIGHT O=B2 SENSOR 15 INPUT SPEED SENSOR

52 DEFECTIVE ECM

109 INTERNAL ECM PROBLEM

121 A/C TEMP SENSOR PROBLEM

I love the car. It ran very well for 8K Mles, over the the 2 years I dove it,... before that Dang Backfire! =A0

ANY helpful feedback much appreciated!

--- BOB, PLUMB

Reply to
David Kitt

Hi. First off, I would say the odds that a whole bunch of sensors went bad at once is unlikely. Just my gut but I might suspect the ECM is bad, or you have some serious electrical problems. I don't know if there is an easy way to check and ECM but try. Also check all grounds and appropriate connectors etc.

Reply to
SgtSilicon

Reply to
Chevrolet