Advise: 97 Suburban ABS Problems

Ever since new, my 97 GMC Suburban will have the ABS system activate at low speeds without reason, and for a moment, you feel that you have no brakes. Years ago, while on warranty, dealer replaced the ABS "brain" etc.

I have spoken to many other GM truck owners, and apparently this is a somewhat common problem. No recall? Anyone have a comment on inappropriate activation of the ABS systems on GM vehicles of that era?

Reply to
RobertS975