94 Olds 88 3800 has been intermittently setting check engine light and
stalling when cold. The problem has gotten worse and it will hardly start
anymore. It either runs for a while and cuts out or at times. Today it was
almost 60 degrees and it ran for a while, stalled and won't restart. When
she does run, she runs like a top so I doubt it's mechanical. I've done the
following with no improvement:
1) pulled the throttle body and replaced rtv coolant gasket which was
2) replaced spark plugs and O2 sensor - both looked pretty clean.
3) replaced coolant sensor in radiator.
4) replaced coolant temp sensor below throttle body.
5) replaced temp sensor in air filter box.
6) replaced fuel filter 4 months back.
Any help much appreciated!