Any hope for share holders?

Is there any hope for GM share holders?

If they issue $177B in more shares, with a dilution effect approaching

300:1, then do a 100:1 reverse split GM would still be a penny stock.
Reply to
Canuck57

they can hope the shares are printed on good wallpapering material ( I would add fish wrapping too, but I don't think they wrap fish in paper anymore ).

Reply to
raamman

they can hope the shares are printed on good wallpapering material ( I would add fish wrapping too, but I don't think they wrap fish in paper anymore ).

Cripes that would be more value than the shares. How tightly can you pack the darn things?

Reply to
labatyd

WTF do you care?

Besides the issue is mute. :)