Bailout costs of GM & Chrysler

Anyone know a good site that outlines how much these GM & Chrysler porkers have bilked from taxpayers so far? I see $17B here, $5B there, $4B over here, and loans forgiven talk and a bunch of stuff.

Would be nice to see how much they have and a projection of how much draw in the future they will take. And a realistic number, for example GM conservativerly shows $177B on it's books.

I wonder if Obama is arrogant enough to cough up a total of $177B for GM alone? Is an Oba-mama-mobile worth that much to American taxpayers?

I with the "Money for nothing and chicks for free...", too many thought that was real.

Reply to
Canuck57