Buick LeSabre 1988 Limited

Hi there!! I just wondered if someone know this problem... I have a buick LeSabre 1988 limited (4 door, automatic with a 3.8 L) and when i turn the fan "on" , it just make a big big anoying noise and it sounds like if something isn't turn correctly in the motor of the fant. Can you tell me what is it and if you know it, do you know how much does it cost??? Could it be the blower motor?? thanks a lot ! bye!

Nicolas

Reply to
Nicolas & Marie-Claude

Could just be leaves or something jammed in the blower wheel..

Reply to
Robert Hancock

Maybe the bolt on the end of the motor shaft came off ( highly unlikely, due to age / rust ) and the plastic blower wheel is bouncing around inside the blower box. Or maybe the wheel broken.

One way to find ois to remove the blower motot -- about 6 screws and 1 wire harness to un-plug

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~273,304 miles_~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face