Cat converters on cars of the 70's

Any ideas on what to use to replace worn out catalytic converters? The big "turtle" or "pancake" styles used on full size Cadillacs, and probably Olds and
Buicks 1975 to at least 1976? Aftermarkets are said to be noisy, but re-builts not reliable?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.