Ford has it right! And profit too...

Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Reply to
Mike Hunter

What you said was - "GMAC is a FDIC insured BANK, GM has nothing to do with GMAC, dummy." GM still owns a portion of GMAC and still relies on GMAC for financing. So clearly GM still has "something to do with GMAC." Alco GMAC is now a holding company, not a bank. It does own a bank (Ally Bank) as one of it assets. So you were wrong about that also. Two for two - your usual average. Well I suppose I can give you half credit, GMAC does own a bank, so at leat there was a bank in there somewhere, so I'll agree you were only 75% incorrect - better than your usual average.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Apparently you did not read your own post if that is what you still choose to believe

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Wht is there to believe? The facts are clear - you made an incorrect sataement. Why is it so hard for you to omit it when you make a mistake. Do you still claim that ""GMAC is a FDIC insured BANK, GM has nothing to do with GMAC...?" A simple yes or no will do.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

The fact is GMAC is a FDIC insured BANK and GM has nothing to do with GMAC any more.

The facts are clear - you made an incorrect sataement. Why is it so hard for you to omit it when you make a mistake.

Do a search for

Narrow Your Search What Does GMAC Stand for GMAC Car Loan Account GMAC Mortgage GMAC Banking GMAC Demand Notes GMAC Insurance GMAC Realty GMAC Auto Phone Number GMAC Cars GMAC Residential Funding

GMAC Bank Money Market Savings Account - Banking Reviews - Banking Reviews: GMAC Bank's Money Market Savings Account -

Reply to
Mike Hunter