GM Deathwatch

GM closed today on week opener of down 10.58%, but wait, more downside on after hours. From close to after hours, $1.44 to $1.30 for another 9.72% hair cut on the day.

Wow, even for GM, 20% total downside in one day at near double the volume, somebody knows something we don't. I suspect it is the day GM takes the first real steps at getting out of the taxpayers pockets.

Guess the after market is still open, down to $1.29 on bid, $1.20 on low...then closed with last sale of $1.35.

Canuck57