How GM can survive

That's what we're supposed to believe, and it's probably true of some consumables like Mobil1 oil or Crisco shortening. My Sanyo TV has a model number that is exclusive to Walmart, and the only reason I (we) own it is because my wife got a gift card from her employer as a reward for XX days without lost time due to in-plant accidents. I expect it to burn out any day now, just like the other crap that Walmart has built for them on price point.

No way of knowing that. People buy from a particular dealer for a number of reasons.

Probably. I repair fewer Lexi than I do Toyotas.

Ya think?

Meaningless until you subtract the rental fleet sales. (L. Ron Hubbard really wasn't a best selling author)

Reply to
aarcuda69062

That's funny

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

IOWs, you have nothing to refute it.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

No need to, you comments spoke for them themselves LOL

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Silly pencil pusher.