List your Favorite Cars of Alltime -- Your Dream Cars

If money were no option...............My dream cars that would be sitting in my multiple car garage would be:

1971 Plymouth 'Cuda 340 6 pack, plum crazy, TorqueFlite 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner, 383ci Magnum, TorqueFlite, Mango Madness orange 1955 Chevy hot rod, 327ci with headers, massive carbs/intake, heavy duty engine parts, black in color 1970 Pontiac GTO Judge, 455ci Super Duty, red or that funky orangish color mid to late 80's Buick Grand National Regal 1966 Mustang fastback, Shelby, 289ci, black 80's Ferrari 328, red, also a Testarossa early 50's Jaguar XK120, British racing green 50's Triumph TR3, british racing green late 50's/60's Austin-Healey Bugeye Sprite, british racing green 80's Porsche 911, guards red then probably a modern Rolls-Royce or a Dodge Magnum Hemi for the daily driver

what's your dream cars?

Reply to
Grappletech