message for aarcuda69062

Re; what I called electronic pcv on the Olds, may have been clearer to say it is manifold vented electronically, anyway get your Cuda out we'll see if you can outrun my 64 Ply max wedge car, sounds like fun.

Reply to
Shep

I'm not sure what exactly it is that you're claiming. The Buick 3800 merely incorporates the PCV valve under the MAP sensor. That does NOT make the PCV valve "electronic" or the "manifold vented electronically." It's just packaging.

Cool. I love Max Wedge cars. I'll be at the start of the Hot Rod Power Tour tomorrow in Milwaukee, Road America is less than a 90 minute drive from there... ;-) Look for a Vitamin "C" AAR, with a Hughes engine sticker on the Ed Hamburger 8 quart oil pan! I'll probably be hanging with my buddies at the "Poison Dart" display. (Richard will probably be willing to run your maxie heads up)

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Reply to
Shep