Montana - Feed/Return line on tranny cooler?

Just wondering if someone here with the knowledge of such could confirm for me what lines coming to/from the factory rad transmission cooler on a 2000 Montana is the feed, and which is the return?

I'm going to assume (a bad thing, I know) that the top is the feed and the bottom is the return?

Thanks Mark

Reply to
Mark Morissette

ROY BRAGG