My clutch is really really soft!! 1989 s 15 pickup

I have a gmc s15. My clutch is so soft that i can push it all the way down and it will no engage the clutch. I have put fluid in the resevoir and replaced the lines. I can pump the clutch pedal for about 20min and it will start to get hard and be the way it should, but then i leave it alone for about 30min to 1hr and it goes soft again. I'm pretty sure there are no leaks. plz plz help got to get to work somehow :)

-- Message posted using

information at

Petey2705

You may have problems with the slave cylinder. Try to bleed all the air out of the system. It's not too hard to change, but be sure to try to bleed it first.

Al

Reply to
Big Al