question about wiper positioning

I have a 2000 Pontiac Montana, the wiper pulse board is bad (I think) If I were to try to reposition the wipers and re-tighten them to the mounts, which wiper goes down first, is it the passenger side or drivers side, I need to know this so they dont hit each other.

Reply to
abomb69
1.. Important: Hold the measuring device at 90 degrees (perpendicular) to the wiper blade tip. 2.. Measure the distance from the wiper blade tip to the solid edge of the windshield blackout. Position the wiper arms at the following distances: a.. LH - 147 mm (5.79 in) above the glass blackout.

RH - 123 mm (4.84 in) below the glass blackout.

Reply to
johnoz19